The Poland/Tangy Conspiracy!

Knthrak

Spaceman
I looked at the picture.... WOW..... very close.... in fact.. they are the same. Poland picture is fake. Tangy looks real.
I came to this comclusion.... by noticing the background to the pictures... the background behind the text. Poland text has a black box around it. Altered?:confused:

Anyway..... my theroy!

Definatley altered, the POLAND text isn't the correct font for a camera view either
Wonder why someone would change that ;) Heh, anyone want to try entering their callsign is as Poland in SO and seeing what happens (ok so those ideas NEVER work, but they make for annoying thoeries like the 7th CD)

Strange thing is........ the Poland picture one was the first one I ever saw on the WC site when it was released.

Well, yes, obviously it was altered... the Tangy picture was up first, and was replaced by the Poland.

Originally posted by Pedro
Definatley altered, the POLAND text isn't the correct font for a camera view either
Wonder why someone would change that ;) Heh, anyone want to try entering their callsign is as Poland in SO and seeing what happens (ok so those ideas NEVER work, but they make for annoying thoeries like the 7th CD)

You never know, you might det some strange credit sequences like in WC3! Who knows. Somebody give it a shot!

perhaps loaf can clear the details up.

when you log on to the terminal for the first time, you have to type in a specific name for your callsign. then you have to click the stars on the screen in a specific order. If done correctly, you will see a very interesting version of the ending credits.

WingIV has some easter eggs ,too.At the main terminal, when you log in for the first time before you enter your callsign,when all the clearance stuff is apperaing,type the words Animal or Chicken.Animal will take you to some silly nonsense in dos,and chicken will take you to an alternative version of the credits.

Back