The picture in the news section

LOA--Deadman

Spaceman
Just wondering. How did they get that cat to look like that? Did they........well you know.

angrycat.jpg

I can't help but notice that this cat has bad grammar.

It's not hard to make a cat do that. Just drop a water balloon on them. They get pissed. Mightily so. Or you could try to drop one in a bathtub. Have you ever tried to wash one? They do like the cartoons do and stick their legs out to the sides so that you can't get them in the water.

No, really...

TyeDye

Forgot to ask:

Is this the kitten they're referring to in the Kittens vs. Bunnies thread? Cuz I think the bunnies lose. Blood everywhere... the horror....

When I was about 5 years old my brother had a few rabbits (about 40 or so). I had a cat that I had found after someone had dropped him off at our farm a year earlier. My brother would always blame my cat (Tiger) because his rabbits would turn up dead. Take note that the rabbits were in wire cages that even then I knew cats couldn't get into. Not only that but the cages would be all bent to hell (even I knew it was a dog or something). On Christmas day I couldn't find Tiger and my broher bragged how he had hit him over the head with a hammer...
Cats loose.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
I can't help but notice that this cat has bad grammar.

Not only some bad grammar, but downright mean in making that cat do that. I hope the guy that made that cat go nuts like that, got his webbos clawed!

RFBurns

"You are no match for me!" [Kilrathi, WCP]

Back