The Most Number of Kills

SyyBorg

Spaceman
ok comrades try to to be honest whats the most kills,you had thru wc1,sm1,sm2,2,so1,so2 ,3,4,5,so
myself:
wc1:206
sm1:dont remember
sm2:dont remember
wc2:179
so:dont remember
so:dont remember
wc3:154
wc4:134
wc5 or prophecy:173
so 0r prophecy gold: never played

When I played "Kill Hog" in WC3, I think I got over 300 for sure, maybe 400+.

No. You either never tell your wing critter to break and attack, or send them home and take all the kills yourself. Sometimes they attack anyway, and you have to tell them to form up, or get rid of them.

i write the # of kills down so next game i play i have a goal to get to.

WC1, SM1 & SM2 = 564
WC2, SO1 & SO2 = 398
WC3 = 385
WC4 = 181
WCP = 593 (this one really pissed me off)
WCSO = 680

WC has the least number of kills in average because the factions you fight are much better individually than in other games.

Wing Commander: 138
Secret Mission 1: 162
Secret Mission 2: 204

Wing Commander 2: 189
Special Ops 1: Didn't take notes...
Special Ops 2: Didn't take notes...

Wing Commander 3: Didn't take notes, but was well above 400

Wing Commander 4: 297

Wing Commander Prophecy: Didn't take notes...
Secret Ops: Never played... :(

WC1, SM1 & SM2 = 480ish i think
WC2, SO1 & SO2 = around 400
WC3 = 400 or so
WC4 = 201 :D great fun roasting Terrans for once, just had to grin at each Hellcat that went up in Flames.
WCP = 500 or so
WCSO = never played it

I don’t remember exactly, it’s kinda blurry, but I think that by the end of WC2 it should be over 1000.

Do "endless enemies" missions count? There were a few days in WCP that the wormhole mission lasted me a good 30 minutes before I got damaged enough that I had to finish it.

Originally posted by Fer´kal
great fun roasting Terrans for once, just had to grin at each Hellcat that went up in Flames.
Yeah, I think a lot of people get that feeling when Hellcats explode ;).

wc4 = 179, plus 17 aces... not bad for a single night's playing

wcp = 400, upto the "defang the beast" mission... haven't played in a long time, so can't remember the finished kills

400+ on WCP.... i played it today and got 50 kills in one mission
400+ on WC3
250+ on WC4....

but now i'm going to write them down

I was keeping track of my kill scores, but life gets in the way of a good WC playing schedule. I'm still trying to get through Privateer (which I have exceeded 2000).

Originally posted by Fer´kal
Oh I heard the Rumour that some People like Hellcats but I think that is just a Rumour ;)

No rumor. I happen to favor the Hellcat above all. Yes, there are quite a few Hellcat fans around.

I just don't understand the wanton hatred for Hellcats....

Back