The Jenious of LOAF

Ripper

Peace Through Superior Firepower
I know I probably won't get an answer, but how did you change all those posts? Did you cut n paste, do them one at a time? What? It actually makes sense, in a way. :D

It's also funny. :p

But you're not helping educate the poor rookie by not answering the question. :(

Wouldn´t be good if you stop being stupid?
Really, the last 30-40 post of yours were pretty stupid.
We had enough with Bob, we don´t need a new Bob.

I was just asking who Paul was. And you can easily ignore my massive stupidity.

As a matter of fact, I'm having fun. And every once in a while someone else will appreciate/ get a chuckle out of the stupid stuff too, so leave us to our fun.

Delete the offensive stuff.

I have this itching feeling you're talking to me, so I'll say this: I apologize and will attempt to "smarten things up".

Oh okay, whew. I thought for a minute there you weren't appreciative of my delicious brand of humor :( .

Ripper, do you have any idea how extremely irritating your posts have been lately? This may be the off-topic forum, but there are limits to how much stupidity we'll accept, even here.

I might in some way be responsible for the "indeed" post. So I apologize for that one. But in defense of Ripper I don't find his posts that retarded. I mean sure some are silly but it doesn't irritate me, why do you guys care so much?

Back