The holidays must be here

Very pretty. Here in Germany (or at least in the region I live) there's absolutely no snow. How's it in the rest of the world?

Got to love Fl, or hate it one.It was 85 degrees here yesterday perfectly normal last holiday season I wore shorts the entire time.Happy whatever

Beautiful sunny weather today, clear blue skies - and absolutely freezing :). Alas, no snow, and not much likelihood of snow, Strasbourg is just a tad too warm for that. Ah well, there'll probably be snow in Poland when I there for Christmas.

Akron Ohio is getting high 60's low 70's and it sucks cause we want snow darn it. (Only for snow days)

It's very unseasonably warm in Maryland. And I'm tired of every conversation I have IRL being "Oh, it's so warm out! It doesn't feel like the holidays!"

Thats what takes getting used to in Florida, Christmas without snow, I was born here so when I moved to WA I had to get used to snow and really cold weather but " feeling like the holidays" is a state of mind that should'nt involve the weather. After all I don't mind a green(Insert holiday here) at all.Palm trees look cool with lights anyway.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
It's very unseasonably warm in Maryland. And I'm tired of every conversation I have IRL being "Oh, it's so warm out! It doesn't feel like the holidays!"
Suicide is, of course, the only logical course of action left to you.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Very pretty. Here in Germany (or at least in the region I live) there's absolutely no snow. How's it in the rest of the world?

Snowed last week here in northern utah still on the ground in the valleys.:D
the temp here is in the mid 30's - lo 40's in the day nights teens to 20's

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

Nothing here in France... well, there is in Alps, but less than last year in December... I think it will be another Xmas without snow...

Ah, the weather is a topic everyone enjoys. :)

I am used to snowless christmas though there has been normally a least a bit of snow in the time before. But there's some time left and it's cold.

In summer, we don't have any sun.
In winter, we don't have any snow. (nor ice)
In fall, we got rain....and rain.... and rain...... _sigh_....
In spring.... we got rain..... rain..... rain......

Need to say more?

Come to Dutchieland! :) C|N >K

Zim

Back