the fralthra

Really? But why would you hate it completely?

Well, I don't like Kilrathi either. Lousy Hobbes! Traitor!

(Yeah, yeah, sleeper agent, whatever. Another reason why I look at my house cat with an evil eye)

Aside from being completely different types of ships, completely different sizes and looking completely different, you are correct. :)

(They don't even have the same number or position of wing-things...)

Hobbes was great guy! Well, cat. It's Ralgha we should be hating. Y'know, it's quite possible that he survived WC3. :)

tolwyn is a dumbass - why didnt he transfer hobbes, the only kilrathi on their side, to another ship or something, instead he shows him his plan to destroy his homeworld, of course he is going to betray confed. geez what a dope.

At the beginning I remember wishing Hobbes had stood up for himself a bit, little did I know what would later happen. He got that Cobra good he did.

[Edited by Dekkar on 04-04-2001 at 22:52]

This is the same Tolwyn who believed that Blair was a traitor, remember. :) But, really, Tolwyn had no reason not to post Hobbes on the Victory. He needed some of his best pilots there, in any case.

There was never any reason not to trust Hobbes, now that guy who kept coming back to base solo, babaling about stealth fighters, with a slagged recorder is a different story ;) .

Originally posted by Wedge009
Hobbes was great guy! Well, cat. It's Ralgha we should be hating. Y'know, it's quite possible that he survived WC3. :)

Nuh uh! I specifically remember frying his butt!:) No ejection pod either.

Actually, Hobbes is one of the reasons Tolwyn chose Victory as his flagship for Behemoth in the first place -- it had a "genuine expert in Kilrathi psychology" onboard.

Hobbes was a loyal member of the Confederation for 15 years, served under Tolwyn on the Concordia, and Tolwyn specifically choose the Victory because, among other things, had an expert on the Kilrathi, Hobbes. He was 100% without a doubt loyal until the "Heart of the Tiger" code was given. There was no reason to doubt him. Maybe they should have checked deeper when he first defected to find programming, but as far as anyone, even Hobbes, knew, he beleived in what he was doing.

I'm not saying it's canon, just that within the game it's possible. Besides, I liked Hobbes. Just not Ralgha.

I see what you mean. In that case it is kinda possible. It would be nice if he did survive( and survive the destruction of Kilrah) that his personality overlay could be activated like a switch and turned back on.

Back