The Forbidden Question

Command and Conquer-every major game
all Warcrafts and Starcrafts
Age of Empires-all
Empire Earth-all
Rise of Nations
Mechcommander2
that is all that I can think of at this moment

I like to play all kinds. For now, aside from Prophecy Advance, I've been (trying to) play Xenosaga. Whilst I was home on leave, I played a lot of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I bought the latest James Bond game for PS2 (Nightfire) in December... and I have yet to play it.

... and I keep going back to Chrono Trigger.

I like to play Tennis, read (reading Fellowship of the Ring at moment) play games (playing X-Wign at moment) and Sci-Fi in general

What does LOAF do? Well, if you're a veteran of any of a thousand late-nineties flame wars, you've surely already heard that all I do is read about Wing Commander!

Sarcasm bot off!

I work full time doing mostly IT stuff at a local community college. This generally equates to sitting on IRC all day. Gives me free tuition, which let me just recently finish my assosciates degree. I'm headed back to the University of Texas in Austin in the near future, to get on with my real life.

I collect DVDs. I'm not sure how or why I started, but it's very, very addictive. It's also a huge waste of money. I suppose it's genetic -- my brother does it too. Here's my DVD Profiler, as you can always judge a man by what movies he owns: http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=banditloaf

I got into keeping fish about a year ago, and hope to work my way up to trying a saltwater tank. I've got a 55 gallon freshwater tank right now, which is hope to three pink kissers, two opaline gouramies, four mosaic fish, two striped tetras and a family of neons (with new babies!).

I have a year old Maine Coon cat named Chloe (after Eric Rohmer's Chloe in the Afternoon). She has two faces and is very soft.

Like a true Sci Fi geek, I love Star Trek. You'll find me watching Enterprise on Wednesday nights. I'm very into the novels right now, and have been buying them by the bushel at local used bookstores.

I love used bookstores. I'm constantly surrounded with piles and piles of cheap books from the local library booksale and such.

I really, really like Pokemon. That's the embarassing one. I think the TV show is fun and bright and innocent.

I keep an eccentric little livejournal (http://banditloaf.livejournal.com) and own an eccentric little domain (http://www.hamtwoslices.net).

I like pokemon too! The GB games are really quite good. I blame kids for spoiling it for everybody else. Just like the way they spoilt Harry Potter. :mad: Actually I dislike Potter because of the lame magic system. Each to his own.

DUDE!

That is like every single DVD ever made for US shows and movies, although I don't see DBZ or anything like it. :cool: You are O.K. in my book for not liking that silly stuff. :cool:

Hobbies? Who has time for hobbies? Actually I do every now and then. I hang out with my friends and fiance pretty much 24-7 when I'm not at work. I'm trying to finish up my masters thesis work in Electrical Engineering before the summers out so I can write the thesis during the fall and spring semesters. I fix computers (just fixed an older computer up for my dad this weekend so he didn't have to buy a new one), play the guitar (albeit not very good, I'm a rhythm man myself, never did want to put in the time to play lead), and play just about any sport I can get free for (usually golf - I shot an 85 this weekend, I was stoked- and softball).
When I watch TV, it's usually only a few shows. In the TV season, I watch 24, Scrubs, Enterprise, and Will and Grace. Now I'm pretty much limited to Farscape at midnight.
That's pretty much my life right now in a nutshell.

C-ya

Mainly play games, a bit of sport and cycling but nothing to write home about. To answer your question about games

Resident Evil series
Wario World
Mech Warrior 4
Elite Force 2
Donkey Kong Country
Yoshis Island
Ikaruga
Zelda
Monkey Island
Halo
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine

thaose are pretty much all the games I've played in the last month or two. Gotta love RE, just keep completing it, completing it and completing it again :D

Viper61 said:
I shot an 85 this weekend

I tied for 4th place at an archery comp over the weekend! But I beat the other person based on a count back! Yay! And seeing as this was a prelude to the State competition I have an outside chance of placing! Yay!

steampunk said:
I tied for 4th place at an archery comp over the weekend! But I beat the other person based on a count back! Yay! And seeing as this was a prelude to the State competition I have an outside chance of placing! Yay!

Congradulations! and good luck :). I was up in Washington near Seattle for a tournament a few weekends ago and got first place in one of the devisions for one of the two activatys I was doing. There was a total of 5 people in the devision and the two others that were from my school got second and third so we all placed :).

What do I do...... :confused:

well im into war history, martial arts, used to do archery and was in Air Force Cadets, read lots (now its mostly games workshop novels) paint and recently decided i want to make a model of the Victory.
Games wise (beside WC) i play:
Enter the Matrix
Day of Defeat
Medal of Honor
Klingon Academy

Oh, yeah, I forgot:

For the last 2 years, one big hobby of mine has been to try & find a real job. Actually, it's a necessity, but given the level of my success, it ends up being more like a hobby. :p

Preacher said:
Oh, yeah, I forgot:

For the last 2 years, one big hobby of mine has been to try & find a real job. Actually, it's a necessity, but given the level of my success, it ends up being more like a hobby. :p

Sadly I can relate to that :mad:

Back