The End of the 6th

vindicator

Rear Admiral
Does anyone know how large the 6th fleet was when it was destroyed?
How much of a loss was this to confleet and do we know any specific ships that where invovled in the doomed fleet's mission

-Rance-

Sycrusian said:
Uh... Hey Rance, I'm a little lost here... Just what are you talking about? :confused:

Confed's 6th Fleet was destroyed in Deneb Sector in 2667 or so (IIRC), but all we really see of it is a mention in the ending cutscenes of WC2:SO2, in a conversation between Thrakhath and the Emperor.

AFAIK (which may not be far enough, with my track record and crappy memory :p ) that's the only mention of the 6th Fleet. We never hear about it again, in novel or game, nor do we ever get anything regarding solid facts about the 6th.

Only other reference to the Sixth Fleet is in Privateer, where its recent destruction is mentioned by a BarBot.

No material mentions how many fleets Confed has - the highest number we here referenced is the 14th Fleet (which includes the Concordia in WC2).

hmmm could I make up numbers if I want and then just note that "the following is made up for dramatic purposes" :)

-Rance-

You could take one of the existing fleets that we know alot about and use that as a reference to draw out the numbers of the 6th Fleet. The big question is, do we know enough about any fleet to draw a comparison?

C-ya

vindicator said:
hmmm could I make up numbers if I want and then just note that "the following is made up for dramatic purposes" :)

-Rance-

Considering that I've already done that on my webpage . . . no.

Back