The Concordia

Expendable

Spaceman
I am most confused.

The Concordia (CVS-65) was a Confederation class dreadnought, right?

But, when Blair goes on the Lexington, which is a Concordia class Carrier, he claims that the plans are the same. But, when I see the images of the Lex, it looks nothing like the Confed class dreadnought.

Whats the deal?

Expendable said:
I am most confused.

The Concordia (CVS-65) was a Confederation class dreadnought, right?

But, when Blair goes on the Lexington, which is a Concordia class Carrier, he claims that the plans are the same. But, when I see the images of the Lex, it looks nothing like the Confed class dreadnought.

Whats the deal?

The Concordia-class Carrier is an old class of ship which dates back to before the novel "Action Stations". The Confederation-class dreadnought was based on that design, except that the spine of the ship was built around the Phase Transit Cannons she carried. The plans in question were the floor plans, IIRC.

While we're quasi-on the subject, what ever happened to the Concordia before WC3? I've never played WC2 (will be getting it in the mail in a day or two), and I'm not sure if it is even explained in the game. I just have always wondered what happened at Vespus.

The Concordia was heavily damaged in the Battle of Earth. She was reassigned to a rear guard duty in the Vespus system where she was ambushed by klirathi forces and destroyed.

Back