The Boondocks

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
Honestly, I didn't even feel like giving it a chance when I saw the previews for it. But after seeing the Christmas episode, I've become a fan. Hilarious.

I find this show completely hilarious. Nothing says funny like sterotype comedy. I saw this show for the first time a few weeks ago and laughed so hard I woke the neighbors. It's a good time, but sadly I don't think it will last, uptight people will soon see it destroyed, mark my words.

-Rance-

I miss the Dilbert cartoon. I don't remember it being that great most of the time, but I wish I had more Dilbert DVD seasons to buy.

Some of my favorite series, however, have been short-lived. Such as the Sifl & Olly show. I really miss that show.

s&o15.jpg

vindicator said:
I find this show completely hilarious.... It's a good time, but sadly I don't think it will last, uptight people will soon see it destroyed, mark my words.

-Rance-

It's also racist. But since it's black racism, it's O.K. So it'll be around for a while.

Manboy said:
Black racism? What's that?

It's blacks calling each other "niggas" and worse, calling white people crackers and honkies, or, you could just listen to Louis Farrakan.(sp?):(

When this thread meets its end, someone please remember to flush twice.

This is based on a syndicated newspaper cartoon that isn't funny, right? I'll be sure to check it out if the TV turns itself on. God knows I wouldn't go through the effort of pushing the button.

Back