The Big C word.......

Thanks, just a quick update the chemo is really taking its toll very sleepy most of the time but the docs are being very positive on an up note my girlfriend just asked me to marry her so now I got another reason to get through this!

Thanks, just a quick update the chemo is really taking its toll very sleepy most of the time but the docs are being very positive on an up note my girlfriend just asked me to marry her so now I got another reason to get through this!

I don't have any numbers or statistics, but it's pretty well-known that a good attitude and a strong will to live can tip the balance in situations like this.

If you can drive the Kilrathi from Vega, defend the Firekkans, destroy Kilrah, topple a madman and hold back the bugs, surely you can beat this thing.

Only just saw this - hope it's going well Youngblood. Wouldn't wish that on anybody. A close friend of mine had an orchiectamy, rough deal, but ten years on he now plays rugby at a competitive level. You're strong to still be telling jokes man, good luck to ya.

Youngblood...
never a good thing to have diagnosed :-(

congrats on the engagement!!!

What's your favorite WC character? ...maybe we can start a running thread of "greatest hits" or "greatest quotes"

:) ... and when I read your post about loving WC, beer, and (uh) chicks... I was going to quote Maniac about needing to so some "bone-ing UP on your periodic table of elements" :)

Haha I love it but as LOAF said before if only we could combine all three been trying to get the other half into wing commander but she wont even put up with battlestar galactica and shes never seen star wars this will change when I MAKE HER sit down and watch them all on blu ray!

An update for all those intrested, again I want to say thanks for all the support. Im just about to finish of the chemo which is great ive been keeping busy by spending most of my time playing games not much else I can do! Aswell as coming by the CIC every day so thanks again!

An update for all those intrested, again I want to say thanks for all the support. Im just about to finish of the chemo which is great ive been keeping busy by spending most of my time playing games not much else I can do! Aswell as coming by the CIC every day so thanks again!

It's good to hear you're still fighting the good fight. Just call yourself a "future cancer survivor"!

Thank you for the update! I frequently find myself wondering how you are doing. Very glad to hear you're finishing with chemo and I hope everything is goind well.

Thanks guys infact it looks like my last round of chemo is on the release day of Saga!! what a day that will be!!!!!

Back