The Big C word.......

Youngblood

Rear Admiral
Well Ive had some bad news last week I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer Ive had the Orchiectomy and Just sarted my chemotherapy. Just wanted to let you guys know that coming to the CIC everyday is helping me to keep my hopes up and I want to thank everyone of you. Thank you.

Fight the Good Fight!

Glad to know we can help brighten your day, all things considered.

Hopefully we can continue to keep your spirits high.

Thanks Dundradal Im sure that the CIC will be one of the main ways I will keep my spirits high. I did tell one of the doctors the other day that I was fighting the good fight lol

Sorry to hear that... Don't give up, I do think Wing Commander fans have some exciting times to look forward to!

I'm very sorry to hear that. Please feel free to come to #WingNut if you ever need friends to chat with, about Wing Commander or anything else.

Now make that cancer sorry it was ever born!

Thanks guys you honeslty wouldnt belive how much hearing your kind words makes me smile, well as much of a smile as I can manage on all the drugs lol

Just thought id give an update day 3 of chemo today wasnt too bad first 2 days but now I feel like the concordia crashed into me lol hope to god I get a new WC game to play after I get through this.

Just thought id give an update day 3 of chemo today wasnt too bad first 2 days but now I feel like the concordia crashed into me lol hope to god I get a new WC game to play after I get through this.

According to the CIC 8-Ball "Things are looking good"

That's a good sign. If the Concordia crashed into you, you must be Vespus. And that planet is still there and attracts attractive French women :).

Get well soon, will you? =)

That's a good sign. If the Concordia crashed into you, you must be Vespus. And that planet is still there and attracts attractive French women :).

Get well soon, will you? =)

French! I say sir! Jeanette Devereaux was Belgian, thank you very much. :p

Hmmm to be honest I wouldnt say no to any attractive women at the moment (having said that one of my nurses is very nice) hope she likes bald men! Lets hope the magic 8 ball is right and again thank you all for your kind words. WHEN I make it through this I will thank of a way to repay the CIC. (not sure how just yet)

WHEN I make it through this I will thank of a way to repay the CIC. (not sure how just yet)

Just stay on as part of the community--that's the most important thing anyone can do here.

I'm sure I've talked about this in the past, but Wing Commander and our community got me through some very bleak medical problems too some years back. I hope we can do the same for you!

Punch and pie! :D

Punch and pie might not travel well across the pond :(

LOAF dont worry im not going anywhere Wing Commander is my first true love second is beer and you dont want to know what the third one is lets just say hello pretty ladies! lol

Back