Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Wing Commander III

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wing Commnder IV

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • False Colors

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Man, that part in Freedom Flight where Hunter went 1 on 1 with that Kat is hilarious!

"Kirha, if and when I get out of this, there are things we need to discuss!"
"Yes, my Lord."

Hehehe that was pretty funny. But I think my favorite part in all the books would be the arrival of the CONCORDIA in End Run, rescuing the TARAWA.

Heck yes! He gets all annoyed so he asks an aid to just go kill himself. Hehehehe. Too bad we can't do that with people that annoy us in this universe. Damn! A bad test score... hey go kill yourself because I am annoyed abou the situation....PLEASE! hehehe Some cats ya just can't understand.

False colors was pretty long, but it was definately a good read. After you get through the first slow (in my opinion) hundred pages, it goes really fast.

I would have to go with End Run, though Fleet Action is right up there. Both are the kind of books you feel the urge to re-read every year or so. Action Stations and False Colors are pretty good, but they don't quite grab me the way the first two did.

Best, Raptor

I know what you mean. I usually have a great deal of fun going through END RUN and FLEET ACTION on a long car drive. Very good ways to pass the time and certainly captivating. I always love my parents saying, "Haven't you read that already?"

But parents... who needs their reading expertise? They were reading stuff like The little house in the praire for fun. BAH!

*laughs* Well I don't know about that. My mother was always into reading all of those Lawyer/John Grisham type books. Although I do hear ya, they just don't know what re-reading is good for. ;)

I was looking to get into the books and was just wondering if the list about is in chronological order - from Action Stations to False Colors?

Originally posted by Fenicks
I was looking to get into the books and was just wondering if the list about is in chronological order - from Action Stations to False Colors?

Here is the correct order of the books.

Pilgrim Stars
Freedom Flight
End Run
Fleet Action
Wing Commander III
False Colors
Wing Commnder IV
Action Stations

There are other such as the Movie novel, which come before Pilgrim Stars, but they weren't mentioned in the poll.

No no no
The order of the books is:

Action Stations
Pilgrim Stars
Freedom Flight
End Run
Fleet Action
Wing Commander III
False Colors
Wing Commnder IV

Action stations described the beginning of the war against the Kilrathi and the invasion. That makes it come first in the series. Kindda hard for a war to start without the invasion. ;)

eh, it takes place after Wing Commander 4, but describes events that take place pre-Pilgrim Stars.

It kinda depends on how you want to read them. Since it's about how Tolwyn WASN'T evil, but it's hard to understand that opinion unless you know what Tolwyn's done. (Which makes it so topsy-turny.)

I'm confused ...

How about a reccommended order for reading them?

I don't want to miss anything but dont want it to be disjointed either.

Originally posted by Fenicks

How about a reccommended order for reading them?
Freedom Flight
End Run
Fleet Action
Wing Commander III
False Colors
Wing Commander IV
Action Stations

Back