The Bellisarius Group...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Okay, I guess I was a little confused when reading False Colors, but what was the actual goal of this group (something about starting a war to take martial law is my understanding), who led it, what was Tolwyn's stand on the subject, and what ultimately happened to them?
confused.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dralthi5 said:
Okay, I guess I was a little confused when reading False Colors, but what was the actual goal of this group (something about starting a war to take martial law is my understanding), who led it, what was Tolwyn's stand on the subject, and what ultimately happened to them?
confused.gif

They basicly wanted to start the war again so they would have an excuse to take over the governmentn, and they would get the power. Tolwyn's Genetic Enchancment program was a conspiracy within the Belisarius Group, however that left me a little confused, since they wanted to get rid of him. Why not just let them think that he is a part of the group?

We're never told who led it, or what happened to them. There were suposed to be two more novels folowing FC, but Andrew Keith died so we won't be seing those, and those two were probably going to let us know much more about the group and Tolwyn's conspiracy.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 13, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the assumption that the Belisarius group pretty much died out after the Vesuvius/Tolwyn debacle. If anything, they've pretty much laid low since then, or possibly even died. Odds are they couldn't gather any support now no matter how hard they tried.

Back