Millennium
Uranium
Pentium
Aluminium
Symposium
Belgium
Colloquium

----------
You might be a redneck if...You can't tell what color your car is because of the dirt.

Yay! My country is an -ium word!
smile.gif

I'm so proud,...at least I think I am, seeing as it is just part of a list of useless stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Does he already hold that title?

----------
You might be a redneck if...Your hairdo has ever been ruined by a ceiling fan.

Earthworm is here, and he's realy pissed!
kilangry.gif

kilangry.gif

kilangry.gif

kilangry.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

I would be afraid... but

a) Earthworm really isn't scary
b) Those Kilrathi are just so damn funny lookin'
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Earthworm must indeed be... Pissed... But in the other sense of the word, if he's referring to himself in third-person.

TC, you've never seen a 6 foot long Earthworm did you?

And those Kilrathi aren't actualy funy.
biggrin.gif
They're cool, and very scary!
kilangry.gif

No, they're not "funy". But they are funny.
Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes. I know I'm not supposed to make fun of your spelling.
Anyway, a six-foot long earthworm is nonetheless still a mere earthworm. It squiggles about, and eats dirt (actually, it eats stuff that's in the dirt, not the dirt itself). Not particularly scary.
...I've also heard (but I won't take responsibility for this statement, since I'm no earthworm-ologist), that an earthworm's sexual intercourse involves bumping head-on into another earthworm.

Yep, an earthworm _sure_ is scary...
smile.gif

See... Quarto agree's with me
biggrin.gif
... and that happens rarely so we must be right
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Quarto said:
No, they're not "funy". But they are funny.

Wow, I bet you're very proud of your knowledge of the English language. <<bows down in respect for lord Quarto>>
biggrin.gif

Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes. I know I'm not supposed to make fun of your spelling.
Anyway, a six-foot long earthworm is nonetheless still a mere earthworm. It squiggles about, and eats dirt (actually, it eats stuff that's in the dirt, not the dirt itself). Not particularly scary.
...I've also heard (but I won't take responsibility for this statement, since I'm no earthworm-ologist), that an earthworm's sexual intercourse involves bumping head-on into another earthworm.

Hm, never heard of that, I'll have to try it tomorrow at school. Also, perhaps you didn't know that the 6 foot long earthworms are much different that the earthworms on that small ape planet. We actualy scoop out the brains from those apes, to satisfy our hunger.

Yep, an earthworm _sure_ is scary...
smile.gif

Of course we're scary.
biggrin.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton
kilangry.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited February 10, 2000).]

("Hm, never heard of that, I'll have to try it tomorrow at school. Also, perhaps you didn't know that the 6 foot long earthworms are much different that the earthworms on that small ape planet. We actualy scoop out the brains from those apes, to satisfy our hunger.")

That is until a giant pigion comes along and eats it.
wink.gif
To tell you the truth I'd be more afriad of a giant bird.
smile.gif

------------
You might be a redneck of...Your brother-in-law is your uncle.

You might be a redneck if...None of your shirts cover your stomach.

Quarto's right. My little icons do look funny for Kilrathi. Though I'd prefer to use the word 'cute'. Making 19x18 icons of kilrathi to show expressions isn't an easy thing to do so I had to resort to exageratted manga expressions. And using manga expressions always leads to things looking cute. There's no escaping it.

Hmm... So I guess today at school, Earthworm will run around headbutting all the good looking Earthwormettes?
smile.gif

Seriously, could somebody with some knowledge of biology tell me if that's true or not? It sounds too dumb to be correct.

Steampunk: But cute is bad... Surely there's something you can do...

Hmm, perhaps there should be a CIC 19x18 Kilrathi icon making contest.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

The problem is, they mostly wear helmets. But I'll see what I can do. There's definitely one that doesn't have a helmet... 'Ang on...

Back