Terrible news about a member

K1nG_Gr4H4m

Spaceman
Got a bad news about Popsicle Pete. It's my first post and it's not good one.
Yesterday, Popsicle Pete lost his young daughter. Loosing someone we love is allways terrible, but when a young child died, it's even worst.

Our prayers and toughts are with you and your family.
Hang in there man,

David

Info about Popsicle Pete: https://www.wcnews.com/direct/d.shtml#pierredeshaies

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of a greater loss... my thoughts and prayers are with you, too. Does anyone have a snailmail address for Pete where we could send cards and so forth?

Damn it, I can't even think of what to say. All I can do is repeat what has already been said - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Pierre.

Yeah all has been said yet...it is always very sad when something like that happens
My thoughts will be with you and your family as well, Pierre.
Even if I don't know you very much.
This is so sad and useless :(
Death is always useless.

Pete, as has been said, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I don't even know what else to say except that I'm sorry.

I can't even imagine what he must be going through. I really wish there was more I could do than simply pass on my sympathies. As has been said by many already and I have no doubt will be said by many more my thoughts are with you and your family. I am deeply deeply sorry for your loss.

This is indeed terrible news:( i can find no adequate words to express my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hang in there, friend...

Mario

I can't think of anything to say except what has already been said. Truly, a terrible loss :(

My thoughts and prayers and my condolences, Pete.

Never thought this kind of personnal news would be known over this board ! Actually it's my 3 1/2 months old son. Fortunatly, his twin sister is ok. Thanks for your support in these hard times guys.

Pierre

Back