TCS Victory

KillerWave

Spaceman
I uploaded a new version of the TCS Victory in my wc page...
Before anyone says i already did it ;), this one is in WCP/SO capship format: destroyable components, fly trough hangar, turrets and vdu (from Quarto). Model from Wildcat.
vic_closeup.gif

*DROOLS* How in the world can I get that on my machine and how in the world can I ever thank you enough? That looks very awesome. My complements!!! :D

Originally posted by Shrike
What's with the textures?

What with the textures?

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
*DROOLS* How in the world can I get that on my machine and how in the world can I ever thank you enough? That looks very awesome. My complements!!! :D

There are two ways to get it into WCP/SO...
first extract it to your WCP/SO folder, then either you create a mission using it, or use wcpedit to switch it for another capship.

The easiest way, is to get WCPedit, and switching the victory with any other capship.
To create a mission, you can use the sample code on my wc page to start building one in wcppas. ;)
Wcppas and WCPedit tools are both from Thomas, wich you can find a link to his page in the links section.

Originally posted by KillerWave
What with the textures?
Maybe it's just the coloured lighting, but the ship looks awfully green... but yeah, good job on fixing all the turrets and components.

Originally posted by KillerWave
What with the textures?
Look at that picture. Look at the textures on the engine blocks, then look at the textures on the front section. There's a big difference, and it doesn't look good.

Eh, it's just a bad angle, methinks. Perhaps if KW could post a screenshot where the Victory is in a system with no coloured lighting? Like G'wriss? I'm not sure if there's a colour-less system in SO, though.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Eh, it's just a bad angle, methinks. Perhaps if KW could post a screenshot where the Victory is in a system with no coloured lighting? Like G'wriss? I'm not sure if there's a colour-less system in SO, though.

run the game in direct3d or just turn off colored light in the game... that would seem to make sence.

Eh, in my WCP, D3D has coloured lighting permanently enabled - only software rendering would have no coloured lights.

Back