Targeting in Perfect Plan and Flight Commander

ffhounddog

Spaceman
I am using the U keep but it does not work. Is there another way to Target an enemy ship so I can use the missiles? I was playing "Perfect Plan" so I do not know if that would work but if I am flying a bearcat then I assume I have a way to target an enemy ship.

I will try and see if it works with Flight Commander 1.5 as well.

This would be real fun if I could target an enemy. Just an FYI to you folks out there.

You want to use the L key to lock and the T key to target. The U key just unlocks from a target.

You want to use the L key to lock and the T key to target. The U key just unlocks from a target.

Odd. I'm fairly certain that in most of the later WC games U is "Target nearest enemy" It would be surprising if Flight Commander was any different. after all, why would you need a second key to unlock when just pressing L again should do the same thing?

Odd. I'm fairly certain that in most of the later WC games U is "Target nearest enemy" It would be surprising if Flight Commander was any different. after all, why would you need a second key to unlock when just pressing L again should do the same thing?

Good point, please file a bug report on my bugs page, and I'll put it on the list. Thanks for your report.

Back