Talking politics (uh-oh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who posts things with the intention of starting a fight. Like going to a WC newsgroup and going "WC SUCKS! FREESPACE RULES" or something.

O.K. Obvously I slow. calzones last post seemed real tame compared to the Chris Roberts thread which went on for 9 pages? Woudnt the original question be worse than haha I should rule the world?

Wow LOAF, I'm relatively suprised you didn't do the typical "RULZ!" statement that stupid people like that do. (What the hell is that, anyways. I heard it was "dood talk". WTF is that?!)

You may be thinking of elite speak, the vile and unholy combination of numbers and capital letters to form words. It's most often seen in online multi-player games.

l33tsp33k is so passe -- it was funny to mock it when people took it seriously... but nobody does anymore :)

Originally posted by Ripper
O.K. Obvously I slow. calzones last post seemed real tame compared to the Chris Roberts thread which went on for 9 pages? Woudnt the original question be worse than haha I should rule the world?

Erm, lets look at his *whole* post...

uahaha....its so easy. I should lead the world.

Calzone
--
Bin Laden rules

I've bolded the bit that was obviously trolling :)

Trolling! I get it. O.K. But back when he was posting the Chris Roberts thread there was something about America, wasnt their? Wasnt that trolling?

Well, no... in that thread, he was critical of America, but not openly offensive - it's a thin line.

Originally posted by Ripper
Trolling!
The rules still apply in the off topic zone, you know. You've been told before to email the administration about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back