Taking gamertags for a 16 Player Capital Ship Game.

If you push it back 2 hours I'll be about 15-20 minutes late. I won't get off of work until the game starts. I'll be online after I get home though.

That's cool, I'm going to open the lobby early and let people join, but we will wait until we have 16 people.

Ok, I checked that my NAT is open, accepted your invitation and upgraded to Gold again.

Starting two hours earlier is fine by me. And while I want to play some rounds and not only get the achievement, I can promise that I'll make room for other players fast enough since I didn't get very much sleep these last days.

You'll have to count me out -- the old girl finally went to Xbox Heaven. Sorry for the trouble.

Sorry to hear that LOAF. Don't worry though the turn around now is pretty quick. I sent mine out December 10th and got it back on New Year's Day.

I went ahead and put the lobby up early sent a message to the people on the list. I'll see you all there.

Well, the match is over, Terran wins! ~~~ I know a lot of you didn't make it but we ended up having 16 players at about 6:30pm US CST.

Well, I had some Arena-fun and got the TC award so I guess it's mission accomplished. Thanks for organizing.
Still, I had hoped for some more rounds with more people. I stayed a bit in the bearpit game after that (boy, I forgot how frustrating that Ring game is) but then I got too tired.

Stupid me, I quit directly from the game to the XBox system so apparently my frags were not saved. Gah!

Ah, thanks. So, nothing's lost.

Oh, I finally paid attention to the loading screens and finally recognized them all. But if I hadn't seen the bar here first, I never would have realized it.

Back