Spaceman
owkay.............

here is.... ZIM! (again, for your general annoyance) :D

I Need......

*DRUMROLL*

an

ARTIST! YES! You are RIGHT! an ARTIST!

*APPLAUSE*

because I am currently designing a race and have to get pictures so if I describe those ships could someone make me pictures? they don't even have to be real good drawn.

<pant pant>

THANKYOU LADIES N GENTLEMEN!

--ZIM--
The Rebel Alliance's Most Effective Anti Stormtrooper Weapon! YEAH!

If you're looking for someone to help you with designs, you should pick your Thread Subject more carefully. And use less caps, it's annoying enough already.

Hey Chris, I'll visit sooner or later.

But to be serious, okay I'll follow your advice, thanks.

(for once.)

iMZ

You'll want to cut back on the pointless posts soon, or there's not going to be a later.

Hey, I thanked you, okay? What do you want more? if you call this a 'useless' post, then delete it. k?

But, do you know a site with WC artists or something like that?

TIA

iMZ

[Edited by Zim on 07-29-2001 at 17:18]

if you want help making your race why don't you email me. i might be able to help :)

whoops forgot the email address :)
touchedbydarkness@hotmail.com

[Edited by $tormin on 07-29-2001 at 21:45]

And, at the risk of...something, try sites like SpaceBattles.com, they've always got plenty of friendly loonies there ;)

I'm a pretty keen artist myself. Drop me a line at LeHah#juno.com where the # is actually an @ symbol. Sorry, but people scan through these posting boards to get addys for junk mail and I had little $#!+ send me a .BAT file 15 times in one day last week. :mad:

Originally posted by RATM
you'd think they would figure that out by themselves... the # being an @...

There are bots that automatically score the internet for addresses... and they're not bright enough to convert something like that.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Originally posted by RATM
you'd think they would figure that out by themselves... the # being an @...

There are bots that automatically score the internet for addresses... and they're not bright enough to convert something like that.

Can't you sue em?

No, you can't sue. If someone like LeHah is stupid enough to post their email to a public board, serves them right.

And screw you too.

I may have put my email on a posting board, little man but I put a # instead of the @ symbol, YOU fucked ME over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back