T3 (You knew it was comin')

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
So has anyone seen it yet? I know there was a sneak preview today at 8:00, but unfortunately I wasn't among the select few to participate. I'll be seeing it on Thursday. So for those who have seen it, what did you think? I really like the Terminator films and am looking forward to this being the highlight of my summer film experience.

It was okay. Pales in comparison to T2. The TX was hot, at least.

And for anyone who's read SM Stirling's Terminator books, prepare to be disappointed... :(

I really enjoyed it. I thought it was on par with T2. More jokes. More action, more suspense. Ending was one of the best endings in a LONG time for all movies. I didn't like the person who played John Conner. Bad acting I thought. But still a great movie.

Yeah, I would have preferred Eddie Furlong over Nick Stahl. Too bad Furlong had to go and get himself so fucked up nobody would want to cast him in anything.

Hey, Mav, just read your sig. Funny stuff. Crude, but funny.

LOL thanks.

Yeah I finally saw it. I really enjoyed it. I didn't mind Nick Stahl replacing Furlong because I really hate him. I don't know how he would have acted in this movie because the only thing I've seen him in other than T2 was "Pecker" so..... but I just didn't like his constant whining, annoying voice from T2. I thought the scene where they showed John in the future was kinda cheesy lookin' due to the makeup. Maybe it's acceptable because it was his dream but still. Overall I thought it was a great movie.

Just it, too. I thought, though, that there was a little too much action and too little Arnold. His dialogue was non-existant and they probably should have added more between Arnold and Connor and between the 2 heros of humanity.

So, does anyone think they will make a T4 and maybe even a T5?

I'm pretty sure they have T4 planned if T3 makes good money. I think they should tell the story up until the point where John sends Reese into the past. That would really make it feel like the series had come "full circle".

Back