SWC Tiger's Claw

...And it was still vulnerable days (or weeks?) later?

Besides, we do not know anything about the Sivar's weapon having any flaws. As far as we can tell, it did exactly what it was supposed to.

If it didn't get refueled/supplied due to the TC cutting off their supply line? I'd say so.

Well there are two things about Sivar. 1st - the shipyards taht build it were destroyed by Tiger's Claw, witch may had simmilar effects as Cat's beeing forced to abandon Gorah Kar had on the Developement of Strakha and cloak - it could have set it back for years.

Second, I can't imagine Thrakath giving much support to the project witch got his father killed, even if he was actually happy that he got first-in-line to inherit the throne.

EDIT: So, the fact we do not see any more is probably not related in any way to it being a flawed design in it's own right

...or that the Kilrathi incorporated the weapon into another class of ship. Those four forward prongs on the 22,000km dreadnought may very well be a Sivar-type weapon.

If it didn't get refueled/supplied due to the TC cutting off their supply line? I'd say so.
Even if that were a possibility, the notion is still ridiculous, because all the evidence is against it. The Sivar has good shields, good armour, and its turrets are also certainly fully active - where's this supposed vulnerability? In order to prove the idea that the Sivar was particularly vulnerable after firing its weapon, you actually first have to invent whatever special and unique defences that you think the Sivar was deprived of.

Back