Superman Script

junior

Spaceman
Anyone else seen the summary of the Superman script over at Ain't It Cool News?

*shudder*

If that's honestly what WB is planning on doing for the next Superman movie, I think I'd rather have hot coals plunged into my eyes and never play a Wing Commander game again rather than sit through a screening of it.

Wonder what I'm talking about? You can read it here:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=13350

The summary is down at the bottom, past the review of Spirited Away and The Four Feathers, and a piece on the upcoming Below.

I don't know what WB is planning on showing in movie theaters, but that script ain't Superman.

:eek: ........................................................ shocked silence, that's all I've got after reading that sheer stupidity that someone chose to call a script ........................................................................................................................................

Mhmm, of course, if it was a real script, the guy on Ain't It Cool News would probably not have gotten a chance to see it, or he wouldn't have been able to say anything because of the NDA.

Originally posted by Quarto
Mhmm, of course, if it was a real script, the guy on Ain't It Cool News would probably not have gotten a chance to see it, or he wouldn't have been able to say anything because of the NDA.

Ehhh, AICN has been getting scripts in such a fashion for years (G) It's what made them famous.

El Barfo Supremo. So, if Krypton didn't explode, where does Kryptonite come from....

Originally posted by Quarto

I don't follow Ain't It Cool (someone else pointed me toward the script summary), but from my understanding, the basic idea is that usually someone associated with the film will anonymously leak the script to an established internet personality, such as Moriarty (the person who wrote the summary). With the number of people who are involved in most such projects, its probably not that difficult for someone who's both involved in the project, and interested in getting word out for some reason, to get their hands on a copy of the script and mail it to a source they can depend on to post the information.
IF the script is legitimate (and it could be that someone sent Moriarty a fake script as some sort of stunt), then someone associated with the project was probably unhappy about the new script, and decided to get it out into the open, knowing that there would be an outcry against it.

I'd agree with this script if only they actually let Superman die in the end. But Noooooo... can't have that happen, can we?

Listen to me now and hear me later....if these WB pricks think they can get away with this, then I would GLADLY see to it that they are BEATEN so badly, THEY WOULD NO LONGER EXPERIENCE PAIN, PLEASURE, OR MEMORY, like the dead, for the rest of their days until they JOIN THEM!!! To WB...may God forgive you if you carry this out (should it be right that He do so).

Originally posted by Wulf
Fuck Stalin, dude! I'd like to see what Skeletor would do to them!!:D

I dare anything! I am Skeletor! Throw down your weapons and pledge yourselves to me or be destroyed!

Originally posted by Wulf
Listen to me now and hear me later....if these WB pricks think they can get away with this, then I would GLADLY see to it that they are BEATEN so badly, THEY WOULD NO LONGER EXPERIENCE PAIN, PLEASURE, OR MEMORY, like the dead, for the rest of their days until they JOIN THEM!!! To WB...may God forgive you if you carry this out (should it be right that He do so).

$20 says you won't do a damned thing except bitch and moan on some forum about the people at WB messing with something that doesn't matter anyway.

Back