Super Wing Commander

15th Rampage

Spaceman
Ok i have hear of this super WC, And i have found that is for 3DO and MAC, if ther any version for pc of this game? It is posible to make it son on a pc?

Just 3DO and Mac.

The best way to play it on PC (read: what I do) is to purchase a 3DO (a few bucks on eBay), and an ATI TV card (retail $49.95) and mix them together so you can play 3DO games in Win9x.

well, yeah i works, but actually is not the solution i was looking for, I was meaning to play the useng the PC joystic and everyting else, and i don't know if there is ane 3DO emulator, but anyway is a good idea, i need to get dome money and i will do it. thx

[Edited by 15th Rampage on 07-05-2001 at 01:32]

'cause I really want to play that game on the pc, I love to play game on pc, buy i think i will buy the game and the 3do, play the game and keep the 3do to play it againg later

iirc SWC on 3DO had the worse voice talent I ever had the misfortune to hear. Paladin appeared to be voiced by a leprechaun (or another equally bad Irish stereotype).

WC3 on 3DO was a great version of the game though.

Tcheky's a damn fine actor, Grewolf! Ever see the movieLa Femme Nikita??? :p

It's just easier to buy a regular 3DO. They made thousands of those, but not many 3DO Blasters, really. Plus the 3DO Blaster is a VLB board, which means only old and yellow computers can use it :(

I'd just as soon go out and buy a 3DO console. They're one of God's Greatest Gifts to Gaming®. Nobody respects it because it was too far ahead of its time. And by the time its price came down and it finally got a true competitor in Sega's vaunted Saturn (CDi doesn't count because it sucked,) - which despite being about 8 times "faster" by virtue of its dual 28MHz CPU configuration, failed to significantly improve on the 3DO's performance specifications - it was so long in the tooth nobody wanted one anymore.

It's really too bad, they were fantastic machines.

I think you need a creepy old Creative Labs one speed CD to run a 3DO Blaster, or somesuch.

ANd a million dollars to buy one from a crazy 3DO person.

A specific model 2x. Which is dumb because Creative made 900 varieties of 2x CDROMs.

A 1x would seem really wierd because it would load at half the 3DO's normal load speed.

Back