Super Soaker Stockpile Spread Out (July 25, 2010)

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Watched it on TV tonight. They gave you about a minute but it was pretty cool to see the collection.

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Yup! It was neat how they integrated it into the Lonnie Johnson piece. The longer more complete segment is definitely on the web.

NinjaLA

Alex Von T.
I watched both. pretty neat to see a fellow CICer on 20/20 and not for some investigative journalism expose.

Ptarmigan

Spaceman
Ahh, that could be what Ptarmigan meant. That would be great. Because there are so so many color variations, I don't go out of my way to get a different color combo that I'm missing, but I certainly wouldn't turn one down!

That's what I meant to say. :D

criticalmass

Vice Admiral
Way to go Chris - I watched the web version, and it comes across as fun, relaxed and even a bit self-ironic. Not the least bit "look what wacky hobbies people got" that I was afraid for ;)
Plus my very own and only Soaker gets a zoom&pan at 1:34..

So what's next on the ladder to fame?

TopGun

Vampire Ace
Doesn't seem like 6 years since the last photo

As far as hobbies go, I can't say it's a terribly bad one. Maybe that site that called you a loser for collecting so many super soakers should have another look? :)

I can think of many more obscure thing to collect, and as with any hobbie/collection if it makes you happy who cares what people think.