Suggestion...

The Antia sector is controlled by Antman, and has trillions of very popular and profitable planets. Then ill just buy all the other sectors, starting with Venur!

WOO! EXCELLENT PRIV2 REFERENCE, GHOST!

Sorry, P2D excites me.

As does the pleasure planet bartender.

Pleasure planets huh? Coming from the novels as well I guess...

Too bad we didn't get to visit one of those during or campaigns in the WC series :(

Ya got me TC... Privateer, Armada, Academy (back then) and Prophecy are the only WC games I never played...:(

Hoppa... How long did it take to change the "favourite system" thread to a "where can i buy it" thread ???

Stick to the 1st plz...

Originally posted by TC
Look here: https://www.wcnews.com/wheretobuy.shtml and buy them.

WOW! Thanx a lot TC! How about giving me some sites I don't know about...;)

'Cause I mean, if you don't know there are WC goodies on sale on ebay yet, then you're living in the pre-war era my friend (I'm not talking directly to you TC, to avoid any quiproquos...):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by mpanty
Pleasure planets huh? Coming from the novels as well I guess...

Too bad we didn't get to visit one of those during or campaigns in the WC series :(

Ahh! It's scary everything-comes-from-the-novels guy! The pleasure planets are from Privateer...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Ahh! It's scary everything-comes-from-the-novels guy! The pleasure planets are from Privateer...

LOL!! Nice callsign you got me there Bandit ;)

I don't believe everything comes from the novels, I just never had a chance to read them until now, so (stupidly I admit) I assume that what I DON'T know comes from the novels...

But hey, I never played Academy, Privateer or Armada either, so I guess my knowledge of the WC universe is rather limited you might say... :p

Wow, you should definately play Privateer -- it's one of the greatest games in history... and an essential part of a WingNut's diet.

(I was envisioning scary everything-comes-from-the-novels guy as one of those 'cheap halloween costumes' Adam Sandler used to do on SNL weekend update years ago <G>)

Back