Suggestion...

iCe

Vice Admiral
Can this thread please hold it's subject (and not turn out into a x vs y thread ?). So if anyone has an thread idea that is RELATED TO wing commander, let me know.

Wow, you need a thread to make up suggestions for a thread? Why don't you just create the threads?

TC

The thread is about maintaining the subject of thr thread, and like we write about the thread, we are maintaining the thread.

Exactly. So if I were to say that the Kitens vs. Bunny Rabbits thread was better than this. Then it could potentially turn into an x vs. y thread. :) But as long as nobody mentions anything about anything else about our nonexistant topic, we'll be ok!

NO, everything that exist has a perpose, this has none so it does not exist.

but, I'm writing in it so it does excist.

This is a hard now!

:rolleyes:

Alright alright, let's make this a "What's your favourite system or sector name"

Enigma. But this comes of a music group which is also called and which I like. So I always have to think of the music if I hear the name.

I don't know why, but Locanda has the nicest name. Ofcourse, the best system is the Kilrah system since most of the discisive missions take place there.

I must go with the Nephele System particually a small farm world where the greatest hero of all of humanity once lived.

Back