Strike suit zero

Thrakkath

Rear Admiral
I've been a lurker here for nearly 10 years now and am a huge fan of this fantastic community. I have built pc's to play wing commander 1 and beyond now I am building for star citizen. I loved both freespace and wc, which neatly brings me to Strike Suit Zero a finished kickstarter which has big similarities to freelancer and freespace and I feel is a nice stopgap while I wait to fly my Constellation in Star Citizen. Has anyone here played it and what do you think? If you want to see some footage look up peter0882003 on youtube.

I pledge for Strike Suit Zero, Star Citizen and Starlight Inception (Space Games) and several others.

Its a great game for the money they had for the game. After playing the first 4 missions:

- Style looks like Homeworld, the Intro, the Soundtrack (is from the same guy)
- Strike Suit Zero is not a arcade game but not a Space Sim - a mix from both
-Capships firing Beams like Freespace
-Control is like Freelancer and Darkstar One. Mouse/Keyboard is ok, Gamepad...the best - Joystick!

I miss the radar. You just have icons whrere the enemy is.

But for 10 $...great! I hope Starlight Inception (from a LucasArts veteran) steps more in the simulation-part.

Starlight inception looks really good, pretty sure I meant to pledge for that and forgot about it! Great to see that Space sims are being made again and Chris Roberts spearheading the revival.

As for Strike Suit Zero you are right radar would definitely be nice I find it plays best with 360 controller.

Back