Starlancer to WC: SO

Kevin Caccamo

Rear Admiral
I have an LWO model of the Starlancer Grendel, Textures included. The model is Lightwave 6.0+ and I also have 4 WCP files compiled from that model converted to a Generic Lightwave. When I try to compile the mesh from Thomas Bruckner's Model Creator, it is invisible in the game! What can I do to convert the Starlancer Grendel to Wing Commander: Secret Ops without having problems?

Killerwave, I do not have 3d exploration, nor iffcc.exe. And besides, Right Hemisphere bought over the XDSoft Website. The 3d exploration demo is not there any more! I am going to have to get it from one of you guys in the CIC.

Never mind, Killerwave. I got it working. Chrisreid, Please delete this thread as it no longer has a use. If the fans want, I will have a post on how I did it

We don't really delete threads. You should just post how you did whatever it is you did.

Hey, you got any plans to do any of the other models? It'd be nice to see some of them get some use in a more editable flight sim, as Starlancer is noteably lacking in it's mission editing capabilites.

Jason_Ryock said:
Hey, you got any plans to do any of the other models? It'd be nice to see some of them get some use in a more editable flight sim, as Starlancer is noteably lacking in it's mission editing capabilites.

I don't know. The Grendel is my personal favourite ship from SL. I converted it to flight commander and WC: Secret Ops. Do you want me to convert any other models? I can at least try and do so. When do you want me to release the starlancer Grendel for WCSO on my site? Just be warned that they won't have any texture on them.

Back