StarLancer:Operation Free Earth

looks intriguing.

but, i highly recommend getting a spellchecker of sorts if you really want to be taken seriously.

I had heard that the Coalition eventually wins the war in order for Freelancer to happen. Freelancer happens on a distant system from people who fled from the Coalition who held the Sol system. This might be something you would need to include in your story. The Alliance might be able to liberate Earth, but according to Freelancer, they don't hold it.
Freelancer is set in the same universe as Starlancer and takes place long after the war between the Alliance and the Coalition is over (Starlancer’s main focus). The Coalition wins but before they can be wiped out the Alliance sends five sleeper ships into deep space to start over in the Sirius Sector.

Since this movie takes place 2 year after the end of the game . And the end of the war were freeleancer begins is 100 years from the start of the war. So with 100 years of war. I'm sure we will tell a story about them winning the war in another installment . If the first movie does well we have 100 years or war to play with so its really fun makng the storys for StarLancer.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
I had heard that the Coalition eventually wins the war in order for Freelancer to happen. Freelancer happens on a distant system from people who fled from the Coalition who held the Sol system. This might be something you would need to include in your story. The Alliance might be able to liberate Earth, but according to Freelancer, they don't hold it.

Sort of, at least in freelancers uncut intro the entire solarsystem is destroyed by the Nomads. :D Its very cool actually.

Other than the sleeper ships, the only thing that makes it out is the voice-over guy (the guy in the ship that you see flying towards planet Manhatten at the end of the cut version).

Ed

theblackwulf said:
Since this movie takes place 2 year after the end of the game . And the end of the war were freeleancer begins is 100 years from the start of the war. So with 100 years of war. I'm sure we will tell a story about them winning the war in another installment . If the first movie does well we have 100 years or war to play with so its really fun makng the storys for StarLancer.
Awesome, good enough for me! Go for it!

hehe been testing things out

Attachments

• testing.jpg
    testing.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 162
Back