Star Wars: Empire At War Mod?

Dran

Nothing is written here
New game comming out soon that is an RTS. The game is on the Star Wars genre. I am not much of a modder, But have or am enjoying some of your projects that are posted here. I was wondering if modding this game would intrest you guys. Not sure how hard it is since there would be 3 levels of mods with units and the such having to be modded in each. The game appears to have some similarities to Amrmada with the exception of being able to fly the missions your self.

I don't know anything about modding, but a WC mod for that game would be great as the demos for the game look beautiful. Hopefully, it would be possible to seperate the space battle portion of the game and mod it as there's not much to base a WC mod of ground combat off of.

Mad Cow said:
Hopefully, it would be possible to seperate the space battle portion of the game and mod it as there's not much to base a WC mod of ground combat off of.

Then, what would be the point in doing it... If you're only looking for space combat, Nexus or Homeworld is much more suited for modding.:)

Just once I'd like it for people to stop proposing mods for every new game that comes out.

I would like to see a working finished mod for every new game that comes out. ^_^
Seriously...a mod for EAW would be nice but I doubt that their are enough people here willing to work on one at the moment.
Also we have to wait till its released and see how modable it is at all.

Back