Star Trek Farragut

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
Since we seem to have quite a few Star Trek fans here, I thought I'd share this with everyone. Its a fan made series that, unlike Phase 2, is not a continuation of TOS. So it does not appear to be as cheesy as that series. It also deals with a different crew on a different ship and, shockingly enough, is surprisingly well done.

http://www.starshipfarragut.com/

Go to the downloads section to get the Episodes.

maybe it's not as cheesy as trying to be a TOS continuation, but New Voyages has better acting and production value

25 minutes into the first episode it's not too bad though, and I'd recommend it

maybe it's not as cheesy as trying to be a TOS continuation, but New Voyages has better acting and production value

25 minutes into the first episode it's not too bad though, and I'd recommend it

Check out the second one in the colornial era, thats what turned me on to the series.

They have episode 3 in preproduction now. All thats known about it is its name. The Potempkin Passthrough. There are 2 short films made (though only one has been released to the public). And now there is also an animated series being produced by the guys who do the shows visual effects.

They have been using the New Voyages (or Phase II as they prefer now) sets and uniforms. Now they got their own property to build their own sets and costumes. Check out the Vignette short film A Rock And A Hard Place. They have a fully working Shuttlecraft interior set.

Also if you like Starship Farragut, you should check out Starship Exeter as well. Its a similar premise as Farragut, but the Exeters mission is patrol duty not exploration like Enterprise and Farragut. Though they do make several discoveries of their own.

They have episode 3 in preproduction now. All thats known about it is its name. The Potempkin Passthrough. There are 2 short films made (though only one has been released to the public). And now there is also an animated series being produced by the guys who do the shows visual effects.

They have been using the New Voyages (or Phase II as they prefer now) sets and uniforms. Now they got their own property to build their own sets and costumes. Check out the Vignette short film A Rock And A Hard Place. They have a fully working Shuttlecraft interior set.

Also if you like Starship Farragut, you should check out Starship Exeter as well. Its a similar premise as Farragut, but the Exeters mission is patrol duty not exploration like Enterprise and Farragut. Though they do make several discoveries of their own.
... eh... not as much. Its pretty good though.

Back