Standoff Mission Creation

Dark Angel

Spaceman
Here is a list of Pilot and Ship IDs for Standoff. Just remove the .txt extension from the zip and unpack. It's incomplete (Ships of ID 56 and less, Pilots of ID 93 and less included, see the files) but useful for spawning functions, for example. Heck, it might even be complete (I tried ShipIDs up to about 80 and got only errors without filename specification), I just don't know. See the comments in the file for details on what's included in Standoff and what isn't.

Here are the steps for running your mission:
1. Delete your saves (stautosave.gsw,streplay.gsw,(stdoff.sim), sthistory folder, stsave folder). Make a backup of them so you can continue playing if you want. I've included a .bat file for deleting the saves (it points to c:\Games\Secret Ops\, change if neccesary).

2. Remove the first line from stan_1.cfg.

3. The mission's filename has to be stp_m1.mis. Standoff's mission folder is the same as Secret Ops'. Compile and build it.

4. Run Standoff. Your mission should load after Standoff's intro and the callsign screen. If it doesn't, you screwed up somewhere.

5. After playing, delete the mission from the mission subdir and repeat step 1 except the backup.

6. You can return your saves now.

NOTE: For obj filenames use TREman or see the Simulator Implementation thread. Most of them are the same as the ship's name, though.

Attachments

• StandoffEd.zip.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 82
Back