Speech.tre woes

R0V3r

Spaceman
hey guys, i stumbled appon my old WCP box today and tried to install it, but having trouble doing so, my disks were pretty scratched but not majorly, i was 10 when i got it, so no flaming for not taking care of my disks!!

anyway OT, it gets to installing speech.tre and says it cant access it, then continues till it asks for disk 2, in the end the installation finishes and i start the game, all goes well, start the 1st mission, so far so good, evrything runs smoothly till just after i we clear the emeny and the marines pull out, as i press "A" to initiate auto pilot back to the midway, the game crashes, each time without fail

same story with the sim, i dont even get out of the midway then boom, crash,ive tried to manually install the game, still the same prob. and i still cant copy the speech.tre file. so i was wondering if anyone would know or would be willing to give me a link or sumting so i can download the speech.tre file, ive googled and no luck. u guys are my last hope, i really miss playing WCP!!
any help appreciated!

Back