Space Forces Foundation

Outsider

Spaceman
The Terran Confederation Space Forces were not around when The Kilrathi War started, it was just like modern United States Navy (having its own fighter force). Then the TCSF was formed and took the place of of Naval pilots on carriers and other Confederation ships. When was the Space Forces founded. I can't find it anywhere and since I don't have my copy of Victory Streak handy I can't look it up.

Thanks!

hmmmm... i always thought that TSF existed for a long time prior Kilrathi War. Probably you mixed something, cause this is not true.

Delance said:
Maybe this incorrect backstory comes from the occasional use of navy ranks for pilots?

Backstory doesn't mean "something I decided from an unrelated fact".

I could have sworn I read it like in Victory Streak or something like that. That TCSF wasn't around until 2650s or so.

I know the Confederation has been around since the 2300s or so but I could have sworn I read somewhere it was only the Terran Confederation Navy for a long time and then the Space Forces was formed, kinda like the United States Army-Air Corp split and became the United States Army and the United States Air Forces. Kinda the same thing. But I guess I've just lost my mind. Someone check their Victory Streak manual!

Back