SOSIM help!

U

Unregistered

I've been looking ALL over for Locke's Secret Ops Mission Simulator, SOSIM (I lost it in a HD crash grrr), I FINALLY found a copy on the Secret Ops Missions site, but that site just has the base SOSIM, not the 2 patches that let you change where the simulator is activated from (sosim1ua.zip & sosim1ub.zip). :( Could someone PLEASE put SOSIM & its patches in the CIC files section? Or at least send me a copy of them?

twilight8181@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance *hopefull smile* :)

awww comeon... SOMEones got to have thoes files handy... :(

Do I have to offer money? lol

Originally posted by Unregistered
I've been looking ALL over for Locke's Secret Ops Mission Simulator, SOSIM (I lost it in a HD crash grrr), I FINALLY found a copy on the Secret Ops Missions site, but that site just has the base SOSIM, not the 2 patches that let you change where the simulator is activated from (sosim1ua.zip & sosim1ub.zip). :( Could someone PLEASE put SOSIM & its patches in the CIC files section? Or at least send me a copy of them?

twilight8181@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance *hopefull smile* :)

I have sosim.zip and sosim1ub.zip, which puts the sim in the rotating "globe" instead of the killboard. I also have sosim1ua.zip, putting the sim in the exit door. I have never been able to get missions 8 and 9 to work, so I substitute other fan-made missions in there. By the way, has anyone in the CIC thought about consolidating all the WCP and SO add-ons into one database for downloading? As many add-ons as I have, I'm sure I'm missing several ships patches and missions patches, even though I have Dark Knight, Alien Legacy, Rebellion, and wc-e1

I am emailing You and Kris these files. Mark.

I don't know what Locke's been up to. Maybe he's pulled a HCl?

Thanks for that file, Mark. If you happen to come across ua.zip, please send it my way. I'll try to get ub.zip up as soon as possible.

Back