Sort of like WC? Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

yoyoyojo

Rear Admiral
Hello. It's been forever and a day since I posted. Glad to see this website still active and props to all for keeping this series alive. WC Arena looks awesome, too bad I dont do Xbox.

Hope this is not too off topic but I was checking out the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 website and noticed they had live actors. This of course reminded me of the later WC games such as WC3, WC4 and prophecy. What do you guys think? Will this game be similar to WC in that it mixes movies with action?

Yeah, there's a large video component to RA3. It's neat because it shows that EA is commited to keeping true to aspects of the series from times past and that they are no longer afraid of the film shoots where it makes sense. (also note that Need for Speed: Undercover has a heavy film component as well).

That's good to hear. I had thought after Prophecy we would not see a film/action combo video game. I like that it appears to be coming back. The RA3 files look to have quality production value. The mix of CG back drops with living action totally reminds me of Wing commander.

Back