Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Holy shit. I can't believe this. When I wrote this a couple of months ago, I was blissfully convinced that any talk of a Top Gun sequel would remain just talk, because, you know, it's just such a stupid idea.
I'm somewhat amazed that anyone on the internet didn't know this was coming since it was announced three years ago.

capi3101

Rear Admiral
I'm somewhat amazed that anyone on the internet didn't know this was coming since it was announced three years ago.
That may be true, but at the time I thought it was a load of horseshit. You know, like when people announce the coming second season of Firefly. Sounds like I wasn't the only person who thought that...

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
That's the thing. I'd heard so many times about the Top Gun sequel, that I'd come to assume it's basically one of those films that's always in development, but never actually comes to fruition.

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
That may be true, but at the time I thought it was a load of horseshit. You know, like when people announce the coming second season of Firefly.
If you can't tell the difference between a PR announcement on CNN from a major movie studio and some go-nowhere, know-nothing fanpost on Reddit, I dunno what to tell you...