(Something Like)Trivia

List 3 superweapons, who destroyed/used(if not destroyed) them, where they were destroyed/used and who used/destroyed it.

Sivar-class dreadnaught mounted with a Phase transit canon... used by the Kilrathi under the supervision of a Kilrathi Admiral. The weapon and ship was destroyed by the Tiger's Claw pilots in the Vigrid System in 2654.

The Temblor bomb, created by Dr. Severin, was used by the Confederation forces against the Kilrathi Homeworld. Although two bombs were prepared during the final strike, only Colonel Christopher Blair's Excalibur was equipped with it during its strike against Kilrah in 2669.

A gen-select 'nanotech based bioweapon' was employed by the Black Lance organization against a frontier colony world FT-957 in the Telamon system. The said weapon is outlawed in all Confederation space.

Sivar Dreadnaught used a PAG (Proton Accelerator Gun) which the confederation PTC was fashioned after. Question Fraix?

Simple.

Mention two scenes from two different Wing Commander games (animated or cutscene, not narrative text) that shows the characters eating food.

Hehehehe...

oooh, good one

Well, Knight is always eating when you see him in the Pilots Lounge on the Claw IIRC. Also, I think i remember Blair eating some peanuts (or whatever was on the bar in the lounge) when talking to Rachel about the Excal. Anyway, I'll go with the easy one, Sev Arris (sp? anyway, lead character in P2) at Joes Bar (he eats some soup in the first cutscene).

If these are correct, next quesiton:
Name one modern sport that survives (at least in name ) into the 27th century and the source.

C-ya

Actor who starred in Dangerous Angels.

Who promised to eat an entire flight suit after Blair beat him in the sim more than once?

nope.

It was Larry 'Tooner' Dibbles.
I don't think he lived long enough to do it.

My turn again:
From all the sources of Wing Commander (games, series and movie) quote three different sentences where the word 'Wing Commander' is said, and name the character who said it too.

"Here's to the free and easy life of the wing commander."
-Todd "Maniac" Marshall - WCP

"You're a wing commander?"
-Svetlana (I forget her last name.) - End Run

"I await your orders, wing commander."
-Ralgha "Hobbes" nar Hhallas - wc2

Hmm . . .

Name five drugs (human or kilrathi) mentioned in the WC universe (aside from tobacco). I'm looking for five specific names. Two will be really really easy.

Brilliance
Ultimate
Green Goop (anti-hangover drug)
Warp Steroids
Arakh leaves

What is the background picture on the fifth CD of the Kilrathi Saga? I'm looking for a noun with at least one insightful adjective.

overmortal said:
Very close. The fifth was actually "Happy Death", which was referenced in Action Stations.

I'm sorry I didn't get the exact 5 drugs that you were thinking of.

Name five wingmen (human or kilrathi) mentioned in the WC universe (aside from Maniac). I'm looking for five specific names. Two will be really really easy.

You have to get the exact 5 that I'm thinking of too. : )

I'm just messing with you. Nevermind.

I'm going to use my cosmic psychic powers .. .
Where these the ones you were thinking of?
Jean Talvert
Jeanette Devereaux
James Taggert
Robin Peters
Rhalgha nar Hhallas

Anyway, what did Hunter try to bring to Firekka that was confiscated at customs?

I was kidding!! : )

Anyways, he was trying to bring in some alcohol. I forget what type exactly.

I will repose my previous question:

What is the background picture on the fifth CD of the Kilrathi Saga? I'm looking for a noun with at least one insightful adjective.

happycat.jpg

Miss November

Hunter's alcohol was twelve year old single malt scotch.

Was that sketch by Chris Roberts, or another artist? I'd be interested to know what Chris Robert's ideal Kilrathi look like.

Back