some thoughts on a project...

Deacan

Commodore
As you know, I'm still a hard working person with a book ("Das Erwachen") "ready to go" and a second one ("Dunkle Stille") is nearly 50 % completed.

But what about the time after the last word on the last page is written?

Since I enjoy Priv II that much and there is nearly nothing useful as background in the fanfic... how about a "Guide for travellers in the Tri-System"?
This will not be a stupid list of ships, it's more of a "Privateers diary", most of this will be somehow conjectural, but... why not?

Question: are any drawings or so about Priv II around the net?

Deacan

...oh damn, my english still doesn't go better...

I have to say... you type better engish than the americans who live in my area. Its kinda sad but keep up the good work man. You type our language very clear and very well. just wanted to pass that on.

jaeger said:
I have to say... you type better engish than the americans who live in my area. Its kinda sad but keep up the good work man. You type our language very clear and very well. just wanted to pass that on.
Heh. You misspelled English, missed a few commas, and forgot to capitalize Americans. Considering your statement, I would have proofread first.
He is right, however. Your Engilsh is very good.
Anyway, I'm not sure anyone has attempted much of anything with Privateer II. It's pretty much untouched territory. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

edit-fixed a typo.

Manic said:
Heh. You misspelled English, missed a few commas, and forgot to capitalize Americans. Considering your statement, I would have proofread first.
He is right, however. Your Engilsh is very good.
Anyway, I'm not sure anyone has attempted much of anything with Privateer II. It's pretty much untouched territory. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

edit-fixed a typo.

Of course, but really, who on the internet is fully literate? :D

Cheers!

...back on topic:

So, I see and understand - no one has ever tried to "recreate" the ships from Privateer II?

Thats... sad. :rolleyes:

So I have to do this on the hard way...
... and catch Hudson on my way.

Btw - inside the "wallpaper section" I've found serveral fantastic backgrounds... are they "free for use" or did someone claims them as his/hers own?

(please... don't say it's EA again...)

Deacan said:
Btw - inside the "wallpaper section" I've found serveral fantastic backgrounds... are they "free for use" or did someone claims them as his/hers own? (please... don't say it's EA again...)

EA did create a number of the images in the background section.. but I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if it's free to use them as your desktop wallpaper? That's what the images are there for.

Back