Some little questions...

• Thread starter Schlachtpaulchen
  • Start date
S

Schlachtpaulchen

Hi Eder,
at first i´ve to thank you for this great mod! Its really funny to fly with those old ships again. Thanks a lot!

But now my questions.

Since Standoff is a little bit too short right now, i´ve tried to extract the *.tre files to so i can play the standart WCSO Missions with your ships. The fighters working very well, but when i try to replace the Cerberus with your Gilgamesh, i always get an error because WCSO couldn´t find the hull.iff for the Gilgamesh (same happens to the Bengal. Could you tell me, in which *.tre file they are? I can assure you that i just use them for my own and never would create any kind of mod with them (i´ve enough to do with my FS2 mod. :D).

Thanks

Paulchen

P.S.: I apologize for my bad english. Its long ago since i wrote in an english forum.

Hey there. All our mesh files for Ep 1 are in stan__e1.tre... but some of the meshes start with "lion" and some others start with "gilg" (since the Lionheart uses some different meshes than the standard no-hangar Gilgamesh). Maybe if you try extracting some more of the files you can get it to work?

Back