SO (and UE?) in Windows 2000!

Kewlies...still get bugs, even when run under '95 format

Anyone notice, I think it's in Krieger system, that the TCS Arkhelenger (or whatever it is) launches its bombers, saying "launching fighters" but on the comm it says TCS Adelaide?

Yeh, I'm pretty sure there weren't 2 capships around. I don't really expect people who don't live in Australia or do not have any interest in Australia would notice it...

Hello StarLight. :)

IIRC, there are two versions of the second last mission in SO. I think the upper track (Krieger -> Proxima) version has a Murphy-class destroyer, and the lower track (Sirius -> Proxima) version has a Plunkett-class cruiser. Can't remember which is which, but one is the TCS Arkhangelsk (think Byelomorye Dam from GoldenEye ;)) and the other is TCS Adelaide (state capital of South Australia).

Yeh, but I'm sure that the capship was the TCS Arkhangelsk and it came out as the TCS Adelaide. I was in the upper track - Kreiger

Labels can get mixed up, but not during a mission. For a ship to change from TCS Adelaide to TCS Archangelsk or vice versa during a mission is simply impossible.

Originally posted by Quarto
Labels can get mixed up, but not during a mission. For a ship to change from TCS Adelaide to TCS Archangelsk or vice versa during a mission is simply impossible.

That depends on how fast the crew can paint a new name! Smugglers in the Gemini sector are known to make a new paint job in a very short time.

Back