Small UE update

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Before I forget entirely... yesterday I finished and uploaded the 1.02 patch for UE (news update). Hey, it's only a year and a half late :p.

The changes are very minor indeed. The only changes that actually have an impact on the gameplay are the adjustments I made to mission 9. Yes, you can now retreat from the Squids. You still cannot activate autopilot until you leave the navpoint, but the Squids won't remain on radar after you do leave the navpoint. Keep in mind that I haven't tested this, so let me know if there are any problems.

Other changes include: one or two spelling mistakes in the game, changes to the way capships are identified in the missions, and some adjustments to the tactical database, to bring the ship manufacturers into line with what Standoff says.

There should be no need to restart the campaign after installing the patch - everything should work just like before.

yeah, it doesnt play on any other setting on my comp, so Im stuck with software. could it be possible to make the game work on the other settings?

heres the error message that comes up when I try the Glide and Direct 3d 32-bit settings:
Please re-run the install program. (GL::loadDLL load failed 6, 1157=One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found.
)

and heres the error message for the Direct 3d 16-bit setting:
Please re-run the install program. (GL::resize query failed)

for the 16-bit setting, I try all the different resolutions but none work and Ive already installed hundreds of times to no avail.

Quarto, can you just go ahead and give the codes, now :( --I hate waiting :( and the examples from these codes would mean I wouldn't need to ask so many *bleeking* questions! :p :D ;)

Hehe, I very much doubt that releasing the source code will decrease the number of code-related questions... if anything, it will have the opposite effect. In any case, you'll have to wait a bit more.

NO! I learn better by example with a background in what I am trying to do/learn. And well la--just as easy as Alg.2/trig--I have over a 100 average btw. *horn tooting ends*

Back