smackdown

I play it all the time. WHat do you need to know. Do you know how to do the second special move for each person? Like the Rock Bottom for the Tombstone for Kane?

do you know how to get the stefeny mcman
creat a charector.

the rockbottom is just circle and up or left
the tombstomeis circle and a direction.

----------------------------
tip of the day do not eat yellow snow!

Angelus you have to play more than one pre-season to get Steph, it happend for me

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's

Well Angelus I don't know I got Steph after my 6th pre-season

------------------

I know how to do the Rock Bottom and the Tombstone. I just wanted to be sure that hed did. I was asking. Does anyone need to know how to get the secret people in season mode? They need to make this game for pc and give it multiplayer functionality.

ye but in multiplayer on pc it would still be 4 pepole only because of the status bars

---------------------------------------
pimpin aint easy!

Whatever, Smackdown still rocks

------------------

My God Dammed memory card erased my smackdown file and I beat preseason and 4 years on season with Ken Shamrock
mad.gif

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Last edited by a moderator:
angelus said:
ye but in multiplayer on pc it would still be 4 pepole only because of the status bars

That may be true, but atleast you'd be able to find someone to go against even if you couldn't invite them over.

Back