Sims skins

Hahaha. Oh that's good. Gonna have to think up some stuff like that myself. Anyway, I'm still working on those skins. I haven't neglected them, just that I did maintenence on the computer, and then the power went off. I'll get them done soon, don't worry.

Re: Room +5!

Originally posted by KrisV
I made a ChrisReid portrait add-on once. I don't know if I still have that file anywhere.

I won the #wingnut Sims house. Suckers!

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Isn't that just because you were too cowardly to go swimming?

It's not cowardly when you see everyone else is drowning because they're too stupid to climb out without a ladder.

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but last week I got an editing programe and got around to doing some of these skins. I will admit that these are a lot better than what I was going to do. Below are pics of Spirit and Tolwyn I've done. I'll probably need to find a better pic for Tolwyn, but it should at least give you an idea. If there are still requests for these skins let me know and if I can put up zip files of the skins here I will, otherwise I'll send them by email.

Attachments

• Spirit.JPG
    Spirit.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Tolwyn.JPG
    Tolwyn.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 118
Sims? I remember that there was a site a long time ago that had WC skins. Can't remember where though. It might have been in Chinese, which might not help in any case.

The only Wing Commander skins I know are the two of Bluehair and Blair. I might do a few of the requests I was given earlier today. If there is still interest in them then I definetly will do them today.

Thanks. I just did a quick search for Malcolm McDowell and used the best pic I could find. Not of Tolwyn, incidently, but of McDowell in some business suit looking like he was in CSI: Miami. It was more or less a rush job to give you an idea. I can think of one or two pics of Tolwyn I remember seeing that would probably work better. And some pics will work better than others, so if it's an obscure character who only has one or two pics, like Excell, then they might not work and ergo I can't do the skin.

Back