simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh.. how much is a squadron, 12 fighters? (cause i heard they had 40 somethin pilots i think..)

Wow, I hope not... I might accidentally purchase white chocolate instead of some other type of chocolate...

TC

It's not about people having different tastes, which is a good thing. It's about presumptuous claims of superiority. (Especially where, as in this case, they are so obviously wrong.:))

I don't know what you declare as wrong, but at least I am not interested in to know. I only see you have a debate about taste. And there can't anything be wrong. But I am not involved in the discussion...I just see it. So you mean something else than me. Maybe.;)
But I also only could interprete what your answer was. There were too many difficult words.:)

Well, there's a difference between saying that you like mint or white chocolate, and saying that mint or white chocolate is "the best" chocolate or is "better than" another kind of chocolate. (Tolwyn made this mistake too.)

But I was jesting. Mostly.:)

??
One more qote I don't know...I only wondered myself of that debate. It made me hungry, because it seemed every edible...*said and went to get some chocolate*. :D

Mint chocolate is mana from the Gods! :D

I'm sure Tolwyn kept a stash in his desk to give to good lil pilots when they did a good job! :p

Of course...come with 3 flavors: Avians,Humans and Octospiders !!!! :D
Really they make Rama Chocolate in the South of Argentina in Bariloche. and is very tasty...

mmmmhhhhhhhh......Chocolate !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back