Shotglass in UE?

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
Uh, how did I activate this easter egg? Whenever I click on the Exit section of the Dauntless, I get the bar from Wc1 and whenever I talk to shotglass, he speaks German. What is going on here? Also, when I played the first sim mission, when the miner probes showed up, about 10 of those BW Super-Rapiers showed up too, and they registered as ERROR on my HUD with the Buoy Armor diagram. Is this also an Easter egg?

The bar is always there, you just have to click the right spot. As for the Rapiers - jup that one is an easteregg. It will only appear once unless you know how to reactivate it...

The bar is always there, you just have to click the right spot. As for the Rapiers - jup that one is an easteregg. It will only appear once unless you know how to reactivate it...

Cool. Can you tell me how to activate it? Those Rapiers are hard to kill with a Kh'ha'haf.

Fatcat said:
Uh, how did I activate this easter egg? Whenever I click on the Exit section of the Dauntless, I get the bar from Wc1 and whenever I talk to shotglass, he speaks German.
There are two windows. One of them leads to the exit, and you must've clicked on the other one :p.

Fatcat said:
Cool. Can you tell me how to activate it? Those Rapiers are hard to kill with a Kh'ha'haf.

Na... ;-)
Just have a look at the campaign missions and you'll probably find the trigger pretty fast yourself.

Back