Shopping for Super Wing Commander: Help!!!

Commissar

Rear Admiral
Does anyoone know where I can find a copy of Super Wing Commander for the mac? My online shopping has proven fruitless :-(

On that same note, does anyone know of a working link where I may be able to download the demo? Any and all help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated!!

Commissar said:
Does anyoone know where I can find a copy of Super Wing Commander for the mac? My online shopping has proven fruitless :-(
I know your pain. Its actually not really hard to find a copy . . . finding a complete copy, now thats the challenge. :(

C-ya

I got my copy of SWC from LOAF years and years ago...you may want to try mac only stores (we have computer towns up here) they may have one in the back somewhere....

Eh.. The Apple stores tend to only showcase the newest, best, and brightest. They are a relatively new thing, especially when it comes to branches in local malls. From what I can tell, they're only located around the major metropolis areas of the county. I don't think it'd be worth the effort to travel to a store to find an old, relatively unknown Mac game.

Gracias!

Thanks, Spartan. I'd love to hear the news!

Yeah, we have a MacTown about 6 miles from my house. Really good store... though I can't say that they stock too much game software. I'll check it out, anyway; what can I say, I'm desperate :)

I got a copy of swc but that was when I thought it was for Windows lol. I know theres some sort of program or something that makes it playable but ive never checked it out mostly becase I can find the CD. actually I was thinking of selling it on ebay but I only have the cd now and i threw out the box it came in when i went to the dump today so yeah. I think Im finished rambling now lol.

Back