sheffield destroyer wip

They're both Coventry type using LOAF's naming conventions.

Where it is known that two or more ships share the same class but that their formal designation is unknown, the list classifies them as being the type of whichever ship appears first alphabetically. (Ex., the TCS Sheffield is listed as being a Coventry-type Destroyer.)

Since there's no known class name though, a mod probably wouldn't want to refer to "types" in-game. "Destroyer" is probably best.

ok, i'll refer to it simply as a destroyer ingame

if there are no objections about the mesh, i'll skin in and put it in-game tomorrow

nice mesh, pal.
the engines look really good, but the front...uhm...I donÄt know I think its too...smooth. did you use 3ds max? but the "not-so-smoothness" could be because there isn't a real texture. if that's it I'll keep shut up :)

have a look at the ingame screenshots in the wct:screenshots thread. there should also be one on the completed sheffield.

i mean it doesn't really have a lot of detail on the bow, yea, but it also hasn't a texture(on these pics);)

Chevieblazer said:
have a look at the ingame screenshots in the wct:screenshots thread. there should also be one on the completed sheffield.

i mean it doesn't really have a lot of detail on the bow, yea, but it also hasn't a texture(on these pics);)

So how's the project coming along?

Back